Tuesday, March 22, 2022

November

Here comes the cold...

The warmth stuck around for a little bit. So many days at the park during karate, waiting on school pick-up, etc.




Reagan got her first round of braces off!


Snoogles.


Being a girl mom is the best. 

A screenshot from Daryn's PTC powerpoint that she made. Little smarty. 

I don't know what's going on in either of these photos.

Why, Dixie?
Whyyyyy??? (We no longer keep salt on the table.)

Time for some yard clean up. Lucky that I have lots of helpers.


Dixie LOVES it when Reagan paints her nails. She holds so still. 

I don't miss the high chair days. She sits at the table now. 


Winter sunsets are the best.



We took the kids to the Tracy Aviary in Salt Lake before our free passes expired.



Veteran's Day Parade.


Geode breaking.

Dixie wasn't interested in participating and just took off. With the mower.

Reagan's neighborhood bestie, Emma, loves to help out! She cut down this little tree for us.


Sunday time is family time. 

Time for these dead trees to go. 
The kids had a great time watching. 


I asked Blade to get ready for school one morning and found this:

6 months later, she's still in the putting-on-other-people's-shoes phase.

She monkeyed herself to Reagan.

I'm pretty sure Dixie is inside the blanket they are carrying. 

One night after her bath Dixie asked for books. We handed her a few and she kept saying "more". Eventually we landed here, with all the board books we own on top of her. 

Then she did the same thing to me! It was hilarious. 


What a goose. 

And to finish things off, here's a frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment