I feel awful that I can't remember a lot of the specifics of Dixie at 18 months. I know she had lots of words and took a couple naps and had major stranger danger and loved books but that's about it. So here's lots of cute pictures to make up for it!
This girl has a silly streak for sure.
Everything she does is ridiculously adorable.
It really doesn't get much cuter than this!
The curls are just to die for.
She was all smiles till it was time for nursery. She would not let me step away.
This car track and her brother helped a little.
She finally ate her snack when everyone else had left the table.
A lollipop from Linger Longer helped her to forget the trauma.
Nachos and a walk.
Half birthday treats! Courtesy of Reagan.
Here are a few more of her shenanigans from the past few months:
It's a pretty good life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment