I kept things WAY more low-key this year. I just didn't have the energy.
I did take the girls for a "Mummy and me" manicure though.
The last school day before Halloween, we were like quadruple booked. I signed up to help with Reagan's class party, so I got to watch her costume parade and then do the party.
Dixie and Maddie both got to come on Blade's field trip to the pumpkin patch that afternoon since it was early out.
At some point we carved some of those pumpkins.
Our ward had a trunk-or-treat. Lots of fun and pretty chaotic.
Since Halloween was on a Sunday, we went trick-or-treating on Saturday with some neighborhood friends.
A pretty successful night!
Sunday was quieter but we still had some fun.
Sadly, things ended on bad note when we came out Monday morning to find this:
Thankfully nothing was stolen. Darn youths! (I assume.)
No comments:
Post a Comment