Our cruise was FANTASTIC. Seriously. The best way to travel. I'm in love. And also fat. I'm too scared to step on the scale, but I'm positive I ate my way through at least 5 extra pounds. Going to the gym twice on the boat scarcely made up for it. We picked up some great sun, the food was to die for, and I could get used to several desserts after every meal. The service was great. The shows were hilarious and entertaining. (Except for the adult comedy. We made it about 5 minutes into that one. Apparently we aren't adults?) Here are all our pictures from our time on the boat. Of course, here are the loveable towel animals:
And one not so loveable. What the heck is this?:
Setting sail!
First night:
Fancy dinnertime:
Beautiful sunset on the last night:
Formal night:
What a stud :)
And my favorite pics of all :)











Fun! I agree that cruises are an awesome way to travel!
ReplyDeleteok you look gorgeous. gorgesou dresses. i'm loving your hair short. you looked like you had a blast. love cruises. there is a gym? psh who knew! what else did i want to comment on? i'll remember for my next comment for the next post.
ReplyDeleteLove the dresses! Especially the pinkish one. :)
ReplyDelete