First of all, just a little picture of our cute fall porch. The cornstalks are from our garden, and I made the wreath and I think it turned out pretty good!
On Saturday, we headed south for the day. First stop: Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove. We had a coupon for there, and had been wanting to take Reagan. It was nice because it was smaller and less crowded than some of the bigger places around here.
Reagan loved it, even though it was pretty chilly. So many things to do! The tire swing horses were a big hit.
As was the corn maze
And the corn teepee!
Ok off to something else! This girl doesn't sit still.
The corn box!
Which she had a hard time in because of her boots...
Oof.
And of course, the train! Or as Reagan calls it, the "choo".
She also called all the tractors and trucks choos, so I'm not sure she's quite grasped the concept.
They had all these little tractors sitting around for playing on, but they were all missing parts. (The front tire, steering wheel, seat, etc.) I guess so they wouldn't get stolen?
And the best part- the petting zoo! Reagan is becoming quite the little animal lover.
She wasn't fast enough to catch this chicken, but she tried.
The slide! Another favorite! Although, she wasn't quite on board at first.
Now we're getting the hang of it!
Go BYU! (this was before the game...)
Boooo Utah!!
And of course, a pony ride. What a pro.
After we left the farm, we drove down to Becca and Aj's to see their brand new baby! Oh my goodness what a handsome little man- just 3 days old! I couldn't believe how tiny he was, even thought he was a pound bigger than Reagan when she was born.
And Becca of course, being the superwoman that she is, was up and about and looked great. What a sweet mamma! My first close friend to have a baby!
We couldn't stay long, because we had to change clothes (ok really just add layers) and rush over to the BYU game.
Luckily we know the right people (oh hey Marissa!) and we were able to spend part of the game in the Cougar Club and even got some free food vouchers! Saweet!
Matchy-matchy.
Reagan was captivated by the balloon.
Back to our seats in the nosebleed section.
It was a tense game. And it did not end well. I don't want to talk about it anymore.
But we still had fun. Reagan was clapping and yelling and dancing, and
you couldn't even tell she didn't have a nap the entire day. She crashed
on the way home and we're still trying to catch up.
Sunday, we were worn out and ready for a day of rest. Ha. No such luck. Lance had meetings at 6 am, and the day just went downhill from there. In Sunday School, Reagan climbed up on one of the metal chairs and immediately fell through the back before I could grab her. She started hollering and I grabbed her, and as we went out I saw that she was bleeding quite a bit from her mouth. All over herself and me. Of course, we had to walk to the other side of the building to find Lance. I was freaking out. She had busted her lip open and when we finally got it cleaned up, we realized she had also chipped her cute front tooth. Yikes. She cheered up real fast, and we ended up staying for the rest of church (in our bloody clothes), mostly because we both had meetings after. It was a long day... And looks like we're headed to the dentist this week to get her pointy tooth filed down. :(
You can kind of see it in this picture. Her front teeth used to be the same size.
Bless her heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment