After the beach, we headed up the coast to the Tillamook Cheese Factory! Since cheese is pretty both our favorite food, Reagan and I were very excited. We passed some beautiful scenery on the way.
She certainly has upgraded from the baby cow she was last October.
Too bad none of the machines were running- apparently we went during cleaning time.
We had to settle for some delicious ice cream, cheese curd, and fudge instead. It was rough. We hoped in the factory bus for a quick ride, and the girls didn't want to leave!
Friday was a quieter day, with some hanging out on the couch...
...shopping...
...and of course reading stories.
After getting all rested up, we were ready for our 5k walk/race early Saturday morning. Good thing Jamie had a double jogging stroller!
Everyone thought these kiddos were twins, and I can't blame them. Equally cute
I ran the race sideways.
Of course, I'm kidding. The picture uploaded sideways and I'm too lazy to fix it. Onward!
onward! i'm a loyal commenter. you're welcome.
ReplyDelete