After we got back- with her new Mexican rattle! We got her a cloth dolly and a dress too :) It's fun to have someone to shop for and even better to have someone this cute to come home to.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Texas Part III: Reagan's Adventures
After meeting up with Lance's parents halfway to Houston, we got Reagan settled into their house and picked up Lance at the airport that evening. Saturday morning we drove down to Galveston for our cruise! More on that later. Reagan stayed very busy at her grandparents' house- she didn't even miss us once! In fact, when we came back, she was like "oh hey guys" but then when we went to get her up from her naps a few hours late she cried and reached for Joy! :( Lesson learned- never leave your children with someone who spoils them more than you do. Just kidding. Kind of. We were just glad to find her safe and sound (other than a couple scrapes) and in one piece and we're so grateful they took good care of her. I'm never leaving that girl again- I missed her so much! Here are some pictures from the 5 days we were gone- courtesy of Joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















It's so great you have Joy to watch Reagan for you! But I agree, more than one night and I'm ready to see my babies again!
ReplyDeletei thought there was another baby at their house that face planted in a pic. but then i realized it was a doll..... phew
ReplyDelete