Since I got called to Young Womens, Girls Camp was on the agenda! I had a great week hanging out and bonding with the girls.
One of the highlights- hiking down an old mine shaft.
Lots of problem solving courses that the girls worked through!
While I was at camp, Lance took the kids to New Mexico so his parents could help with them and he could maybe get a little work done. Good luck with that.
Dixie was living her best life in a rainstorm.
Apparently Dixie did not do great. Poor Lance
After girls camp, I fly out to join them in NM for the 4th of July. Lance picked me up at the airport and we had a nice little date in Albuquerque. It was so weird to not have contact with him for a week since I had no service at camp.
Lots of laundry for me to do when I got there!
Lots of 4th of July outfits the whole weekend!
Church on Sunday!
The morning of the 4th we got everyone ready to go swimming- no small endeavor. As soon as Reagan had her sunscreen on she jumped in the pool while I finished getting everyone else ready. Lance was coming with Dixie a few minutes later but he never made it in the pool. A minute later Reagan swam over and said "My head is bleeding...". Somehow she had hit her head (without realizing it) when she flipped in and split it open. It was bleeding quite a bit and gaping open. After a quick consultation Lance arrived and took her to the ER. $1000 and 3 staples later and she was good as new- didn't even take any pain medication.
We're ready to celebrate!
That evening Brent was putting on a little show for the neighborhood. The rain held off and it was a beautiful evening!
The next day the girls had pickleball camp and then it was time to head home!














































































No comments:
Post a Comment