Some random happenings in July:
Reagan and Daryn got to go to Activity Day Camp. Are they not the cutest ever?? I got to join them in the afternoon.
Camp store
Reagan got her staples out and her head healed nicely.Pioneer Day. My parents came out, Reagan stayed the night with Grace in Park City.
Living her best life. Daryn was burning up with envy.
We had lots of fun of our own, though.
Starting with a neighborhood breakfast.
After many difficulties procuring a replacement in time, Dad helped Lance replace my review mirror that I broke in the Sonic drive through so I could go to the family reunion the next day. My heroes!
Then we spent the rest of the day at the trampoline park and Ft Buenaventura.
Swinging.
Fishing.
That night we took the 4 older kids to the Layton City Electric Lights parade. So fun, and the moon put on a light show of it's own- barely recognizable between the mountain, clouds, and smoke.
Sunday was the Larsen family reunion! Because it took place right before we were going to New York, Lance was not able to miss work to attend, so I took the kids by myself. Never making that mistake again.
The Smiths stayed with us before hand. So many kids is a lot of fun! And a lot of noise.
Boyd let me hold him!
I stayed in a little cabin with the 3 younger kids and Reagan and Daryn slept with Eve in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer. Let's just say, everyone got very little sleep.
The kids had a total blast. I was struggling the whole time.
Dixie loved being a free baby.
Yard games and arts and crafts!
Everyone won lots of ribbons at the Family Olympics.
Skit night was hilarious. Daryn made a cute Great-grandpa Larsen.
Sisters! (in-law)
And lots of hanging out.
Snakes are a given.
I took the kids tubing down the creek and it really wore Blade out. I was helping with the meal and he was nodding off, so Sharon took mercy on hime and put him in the inflatable lounger.
And there he stayed for quite a while until he peed himself.
The 3 musketeers! These boys gotta stick together.
This did not go well.
Piñata time!
Blade and Maddie on the little kids one, Daryn and Reagan on the older kids.
I was planning on leaving after dinner on Tuesday evening. About the time I needed to start packing up, it began pouring. The hardest rain I have ever seen, for the longest amount of time. I was exhausted and discouraged. The pavilion flooded, so we had no choice but to ferry the kids a few at a time to Sharon's slightly bigger cabin and cram in.
Right as it was finally slowing down, this guy showed up! He left work early to help me load up and drive home. What a guy. We were all SO happy to see him.
Time to go home! And we all survived. Barely.
Reagan has been super into makeovers lately. And cooking. She's growing up!
And her injury healed quite nicely.
Time to start brushing those baby teeth! She loves it.
This was a nightmare. I tried everything for an hour to help me get them out, finally just ended up ripping them out while she screamed. Better than cutting.
Reagan and Daryn did the Radkids self-defense class with police officers.
They both passed and I'm confident they could fight off any attacker.
A few random pics.
Summer babes!
We love this little snuggler.












No comments:
Post a Comment