Monday, January 31, 2022

Most of June

Some things that I think happened in June. It's all blurring together. So here's a thousand pictures and few words.

Daryn had STEM camp (a bday present) and she loved it.


She left the slime she made in the car in 100 degree weather and it exploded all over and inside the seat.

Bountiful Creekside park with my parents before Grandpa left.






The creek was refreshing but the park was very hot. We needed ice cream on the way home to cool off!

Little beauty and big beauty.

My funniest little man.


Lots of weeding and lots of roly polies. And peeing in the backyard.




Lance and I drove up to the church camp where I was having girls camp to check it out. So beautiful! Dinner at Maddox after made the perfect date.

Primary popsicle party. I think. 

Daryn crashed on her scooter and split her chin and had to get stitches. It hurt getting them out- they were tight!


Took a long time to heal and she still has a scar.

Little snuggle buns!

Ice cream treats from Baskin Robbins! They did something to earn it.

Beds can be fun, too.

Temple baptisms for the first time with the YW! We were so grateful to have this appointment.



Took the girls for pizza and Newsies at the high school. We all had fun!

Our temple is coming along!




Labs for Daryn. She's gotten so good at it!

Lots of visits to TruPlay, an indoor playground for kids under 6.



Mall playplace.

Backyard pool fun.



Discovery Gateway kids museum.




Mermaid camp for Maddie. She had a blast!


Swim lessons for the kids. Blade learned nothing, Maddie struggled when she shouldn't have, but Daryn became an independent swimmer and Reagan refreshed her skills. 




Reagan took a babysitting class and then watched two little boys from our ward a lot. She was great with them. The neighbors cut down their tree and I was sad.

Splash pad. I got a huge gash on my foot from the bathroom door swinging shut on it. It took forever to heal. Like a month. 

Clearfield pool.


Rush Funplex.

Turns out Blade was too young to drive the little go carts and he knocked the whole thing over. 


Epic fort.

I checked on Dixie in the middle of the night. What?

They had a great time kicking the ball up and letting it roll back.

Blade got to do some boy-friendly dress up at a friend's house.

We got a bike trailer and took our first ride as a family!

Took the younger kids to our neighbor's first birthday party.




Matchies!

Ice cream cones and story time at the library.

Skateboard camp!


I got this shelf on KSL and Reagan painted it for Blade. 

Cherry Hill! We got a lot of use out of our season passes.




Just a cute squishy face.


Daryn came with me to Young Womens to see the 3 Witnesses movie.

Muffins for the temple construction workers.

Chess club at the park with Reagan's class

Who knows what this outrage is about.

Nephrology appointment.

Creations.


Tennis lessons.

Cannot contain this cuteness.


I got together with Marissa and Annie and our kids!

It was as chaotic as you would guess since we each have 5 kids and Reagan is the oldest.

Little rascal.


Primary family history activity.




Layton temple tour with the YW.

With Grace for her first time in the temple!


Arts in the Park

The girls came on a walk with me in their pj's once. I miss summer. 


She built herself a little house.


National Donut Day!

More splash pad. I think during one of Reagan's games.





When kids help bring in the groceries...

It's ok, just #Momlife

No comments:

Post a Comment