Happy #11! Our anniversary was on a Saturday this year. We started out bright and early cleaning the church!
That evening, we took the older 4 to Parent's Night Out and went to Olive Garden with Dixie, who was surprisingly on her very best behavior and was a true delight.
The next day, Dixie wore the dress that my oldest niece wore at our wedding! I guess Jamie finally gave up on having another daughter and passed it to us. Pretty cute!
The next week was Mothers Day. Reagan made me one of my favorite presents ever, this little flower garden out of folded/glued paper. So cute!
On Friday I got my hair done, and when I came home, there were cards and treats and yummy food waiting for me
That afternoon we took the kids to a park that I had been wanting to try out in Kearns. It was tons of fun- too bad it is so far from our house.
Maddie very bravely overcame her fear of heights to climb up the net and go down the really tall slides.
Then we went a did a Jurassic Park drive through with animated dinos. Blade helped drive.
On Saturday Lance and I went to Home Depot and he got me these beautiful columbines. But our real purpose was picking out a new mailbox! Our old one was awful and I've been wanting to replace it since we moved in. 10 years ago. It took him most of the day but it looks great!
And Reagan helped Blade build me a bird feeder and he painted it all by himself.





























No comments:
Post a Comment