We get to kick off our spring birthdays with this handsome little dude and we love it!


Starting things off right with a new scooter! He rode his last one (and then Maddie's) into the ground.
Got some official 3-year-old pics of this rockstar.
He very specifically wanted a chocolate green rectangle train cake, so he got it!
Trains was the theme of the day- we rode the Frontrunner to the train museum in Ogden.
Dixie's like "I don't know what this is but I love it."
Blade was officially in little boy heaven.
Bonus: an classic car museum
Home just in time for presents!
Pretty cool dude!
Time for yummies!
Dixie was excited to practice for her big day the next week.
He was super brave for his shots and didn't cry, even though he was really nervous.
This kid's got ...style...?
Thanks Daryn for these glamour shots.
Just chillaxing with some nice media.
Sometimes he just needs some space in this crazy house (yes, he is on the tramp by himself and hiding in the laundry basket).
Some things about Blade at age 3:
~ weighs 31 pounds (45th percentile) and is 36.5 inches tall (30th percentile)
~ wears 2T or 3T clothes and size 7 shoes, and gets them on the right feet
~ knows all his letters and their sounds
~ is starting to learn to read
~ can write "B"
~ can count objects up to 12
~ is a stickler for routine and can be very particular
~ poops sooo many times a day (at least he goes in the big potty but we still have to wipe him)
~ loves playing with Dixie and his other sisters- he never gets jealous of her and always tries to help. His favorite thing is getting her up from nap. I always let him go in a few minutes before I need to get her up and I find them squealing and laughing together in the crib.
~ sleeps 10-11 hours at night and takes a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, although he does ok if he misses it
~ can be very very sweet and screaming at you the next minute- he feels like he has to be loud to be heard, which may be true.
~ LOVES to ride his 3 wheeled scooters and cruises so fast on it
~ loves going on walks and going to the playground every day
~ his favorite thing tp play with is the small legos and he's pretty good at building stuff
~ does not like eating dinner, especially feeding himself, but can pack down 2-3 sandwiches at lunch.
We love having this cute little guy in our home- he is so different than the girls in many ways (but very loud just like the rest of them).
His first birthday survery:
1. What is your favorite color? Ummm green. Green mom
2. What is your favorite toy? An astronaut (we don't have one). A dinosaur
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Robot trains
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sandwich
6. What is your favorite game? Twister (after he described it)
7. What is your favorite snack? Blueberries
8. What is your favorite animal? Tiger
9. What is your favorite song? Let It Go
10. What is your favorite book? Red Caboose
11. Who is your best friend? Austin
12. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with hula hoops
14. What is your favorite drink? Water
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Halloween
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Owl bird (mini totem pole)
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Psgetti (shrug) Psgetti mom!!!
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mom don't ever say that again. I like psgetti.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. I don't know mom. I like be a mom.
20. I am very proud because… I'm proud of toys
21. I am afraid of a toy that is bad. Im fraid bout that.
22. Name one thing you do really well? Playing with toys
23. What is your favorite time of day? Going on a walk
24. What makes you feel sad? When I go down the drain
25. What makes you feel happy? Playing with toys
26. Where do you want to go on vacation? To the temple
27. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? I love playing with toys with Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment