When we discovered that National Unicorn Day was just a couple days before Maddie's birthday, we knew it was meant to be. Time to celebrate! After home school in the morning, we had lots of fun planned. The girls each even each had a unicorn outfit picked out and I bought unicorn decorations at the store.
Dixie's was too small for Blade (and for Dixie).
While the little kids were napping the big girls made unicorn headbands.
Then Lance came home and we went over to the park. Feeding ducks and playing and practicing softball and roller skating and frisbee for the win.
1. What is your favorite color? Golden
2. What is your favorite toy? I don't really have one. Wait maybe I do. My fairy set.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Wow that's hard. Gabby's Dollhouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheese tortilla
6. What is your favorite game? My game that I made out of paper
7. What is your favorite snack? Orange
8. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
9. What is your favorite song? This one: sings the theme song from gabbys dollhouse
10. What is your favorite book? Hiccuppotamus
11. Who is your best friend? Amelia
12. What is your favorite cereal? Oh you do not know. You'll never guess. Frosted Flakes actually not. Life
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the trampoline with my sisters
14. What is your favorite drink? I love peach juice whispers is peach juice even a thing?
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My... Dye. My unicorn that I can color.
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? That kind of pancake that swirls up
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Quesadilla and cooked spinach. Wait not that. Pasta and cooked spinach leaves.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist
20. I am very proud because… I don't really know
21. I am afraid of dragons and monsters and dinosaurs
22. Name one thing you do really well? Read every day
23. What is your favorite time of day? School time
24. What makes you feel sad? I dont' know. When my sisters yelled at me?
25. What makes you feel happy? When Reagan hugs me very tight
26. Where do you want to go on vacation? At gigi and grandads house. I love that.
27. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Them push me on the swing.
































No comments:
Post a Comment